Who is Jesus

Who is Jesus?…

Colossians 1:15-17
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

Hebrews 1:1-4
God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world. And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become as much better than the angels, as He has inherited a more excellent name than they.

John 1:1-5
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

John 1:14
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 6:35
Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst.”

John 6:48
“I am the bread of life.”

John 8:12
Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, “I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.”

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”

John 9:5
“While I am in the world, I am the Light of the world.”

John 10:7
So Jesus said to them again, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.”

John 10:9
“I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.”

John 10:11
“I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.”

John 10:14
“I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me.”

John 10:30
“I and the Father are one.”

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies.”

John 13:13
“You call Me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am.”

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.”

John 15:1
“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.”

John 15:5
“I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.”

Revelation 1:17, 18
When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.”

Revelation 2:1b
“The One who holds the seven stars in His right hand, the One who walks among the seven golden lampstands, says this:”

Revelation 2:8b
“The first and the last, who was dead, and has come to life, says this:”

Revelation 2:12b
“The One who has the sharp two-edged sword says this:”

Revelation 2:18b
“The Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet are like burnished bronze, says this:”

Revelation 3:1b
“He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars, says this:”

Revelation 3:7b
“He who is holy, who is true, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, and who shuts and no one opens, says this:”

Revelation 3:14b
“The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God, says this:”

Revelation 22:16
“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”

Revelation 5:5
and one of the elders said to me, “Stop weeping; behold, the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome so as to open the book and its seven seals.”

Revelation 19:11 - 13
And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

Revelation 19:15, 16
From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Revelation 22:13
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”


So…

Any questions?