A Work of Art


Isaiah 65:8

But now, O LORD, You are our Father,

We are the clay, and You our potter;

And all of us are the work of Your hand.


In the eyes of the Lord you and I are a work of art - a work of the Potter’s hand. He uniquely created you and me complete with our strengths and our weaknesses, our virtues and our shortcomings, our integrity and our faults.


Psalms 139:13, 14

For You formed my inward parts;

You wove me in my mother’s womb.

I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

Wonderful are Your works,

And my soul knows it very well.


In the eyes of the Lord you and I are a work of art - fearfully and wonderfully made.


Psalms 139:15

My frame was not hidden from You,

When I was made in secret,

And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;


In the eyes of the Lord you and I are a work of art - skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth.


And one of the greatest gifts you and I can give back to the Lord is to simply be that unique work of art He created us to be complete with our strengths and our weaknesses, our virtues and our shortcomings, our integrity and our faults.



So…


Are you a work of art?